- We run a breakfast club every day from 7.45 am to 8.50 am in the Margaret Mack Room, which is next door to the school.
- Places need to be booked and paid for in advance on a half-termly basis, via the Breakfast Club booking form available from the office.
- Sessions cost £4 for first child and £3 for siblings for a session, which includes breakfast.
- Poringland XtraTime After School club provides a collection facility whereby children can be collected from school by their staff and taken to the after-school club. More details can be obtained from XtraTime Club on 07587 154725, or email email@example.com.
- We also have a variety of after school clubs during the year.
Currently we offer:
Indoor Archery – Monday 3.15pm to 4.15pm
AEM HAI Martial Arts – Every Tuesday between 3:30pm-5.30pm. Held at Surlingham.